Monday, March 23, 2009

The most recent draft that I have completed is very different than the last draft that was revised because I have completely taken my topic in a different direction. My last topic dealt with how New York Fashion Week and New York Socialites were connected and influenced by each other. With this topic, I was having a hard time connecting all of my sources together, and finding sources that related to the topic. I decided to come up with a topic that would provide much more research material, and actually had an evident connection. Thus, I choose to take my topic in the direction of relating New York fashion week to the current recession, and providing research materials that connect the two topics. I found materials that voice a designers opinion, some that voice the sponsors opinions and some that voice the opinions of the fashionistas, or socialites. These sources all, of course, deal with the idea of New York Fashion week being affected by the recent economic conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment