Monday, March 2, 2009

While researching the topic of New York socialites and their role in New York Fashion Week, I have been able to gain a new perspective regarding many aspects of the topic. First I have developed an understanding of the characteristics and personalities of socialites, from and insiders and an outsiders point of view. I have also gained a greater understanding of how they are related to New York Fashion Week, the effect they have on it, and the possible effects it has on them. It has been very interesting to learn about this elite social circle, and the caddy thing that are said among and about them.. However, it is also interesting to see that there are many positive and and encouraging things being said about such a superior group of people. My perspective on the issue has slightly changed on the subject in the sense that I have come to realize that the New York socialite group is not as powerful, and in a the public eye as I would assume them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment