Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Author's note- oped

Author's note:
So far my oped is just a planned out overview of what i'm going to write about. As of right now, I have background information the origional article, A stand point on the issue at hand, and a pretty good idea about how I am going to connect them all together. Next I am going to work on putting my ideas down and further explaining my view on the issue. While writing this, I was having a hard time figuring out how to make my oped different than my letter to the editor. To make the two different I decided to look further into the laws and background that have made the drug issues into what they are today, and how Colorado, individually, can help out the issue. I still have a lot of work to do on this piece but I think that so far I have a pretty good idea about where I'm heading with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment