Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I choose to observe and write a space analysis on Fussys becuase it is very significant and importna to me for a number of reasons. First of all, I love the food! Fuzzys has some of the greatest food in the TCU area and that is significant becuase it draws me to go there at least weekley! Second, becuase I go to Fuzzys so much, I have developed a firnedship with the employees and regulars. It is great to know there is a restaurant to go to where you will know people everytime you enter. It creats an exciting atmosphere and makes it comfortable to overstay a usual restaurant visit. Also, Fuzzys is important to me because I have spent so many great times there with my friend, and met many new ones!

1 comment:

  1. Fuzzy's definitely has an awesome environment. I like how they have cheap schooners of beer, and they have that side line just for people who are just getting beer so they don't have to wait in the long line of people ordering food, they can just jump to the front! I did not learn that until I saw someone else do it, now I do it all the time.. I also like how they serve breakfast burritos all day... they are so good..

    ReplyDelete