Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Unit 2 research experience

My reasearch experience for my topic wwent well becasue I was able to find a number of plausible primary sources. I was also very intersted in what I was researchnig, which made it a lot easier to spend a good amount of time researching. However, while I was researching my topic, I found it very difficult to stay on my subject without drifting off topic because there were so many intereesting articles concernong sub topics. One interesting thing I read about was how New York socialites rise among others, and how they officially begin to carry the title as a New York Socialite. The sources that I found cover my topic becuase I found sources from all angles and sides of my research topic. I was able to get a good idea about y subject becasue I had first hand stories and experiences from many different parties involved. All of my sources are connected in a way because they deal with the same subject, and with how one another view the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment