Monday, January 26, 2009

I am a member of both the TCU community as well as the Boulder Colorado community. While spending a great amount of time in both communities, I have developed a number of favorite places. In the TCU community, my favorite local space is the TCU men's baseball field. It reminds me of spring, the weather getting warm, and school soon coming to an end for the summer. The food, which includes send home hot dogs, nachos, and dip-n-dots, also adds to the wonderful experience of my favorite space. In m,y community of Boulder Colorado, my favorite local space is Pearl Street. Pearl Street is full of character, "characters," original entertainment, delicious food, and great shopping! The pathways are lined with a mix of street performers, local skateboarders, CU college students, locals, and many tourists. The surrounding mountains and beautiful nature scenery add to the already amazing area.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen! Im really interested in Pearl Street! Not only do I love the name of the location but it seems like a really cool environment. Would there be a specific place that you would want to write an argument about at Pearl Street? Also, Im hoping you can catch a flight out there this weekend(ha)to observe it so I can learn a bit about it! Sounds so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete